Welcome to the #10DayVideoChallenge
This challenge is for you if you want to:
- start creating or improving your video content
- learn video tips
- practice techniques
- increase your confidence and
- be accountable to a group of like-minded people who all have the same goals
Below you will find 10 challenges with video and text instructions for smashing each challenge.
We suggest that you complete one a day over the next 10 days.
When you are finished, you can upload your challenge videos to the closed Facebook Group for feedback, and if you’re feeling brave you can upload them to your social media channels using #10DayVideoChallenge and @TheVidacademy
So, sign up to the group, charge that phone and get an early night because you have 10 days of video creativity coming your way!
If you've already enrolled, then click on START below:
- Challenge 1 - Create a Timelapse
- Challenge 2 - Think Inside the Box
- Challenge 3 - Rock Some Stock
- Challenge 4 - Screen Record It
- Challenge 5 - Make a Montage
- Challenge 6 - Highlight Your Day
- Challenge 7 - Make it Special
- Challenge 8 - Shoot a 'Multi Camera' Scene
- Challenge 9 - Try Visual Comedy
- Challenge 10 - Wrap it Up
Hi, I’m Judie and welcome to The Vidacademy!
Judie Russell has taught hundreds of marketing professionals and business owners how to create their own video content using their phones since 2015.
She is trained in TV and Video Production, a qualified project manager and holds a Masters in Economics.
Judie trained as a broadcasting journalist in Costa Rica and in Ireland she produced presented and directed a weekly magazine show that was broadcast internationally through SKYtv.
She edited Ireland's longest running hidden camera show "The Fear" & was part of the small team behind the box office hit "The Young Offenders", the fastest Irish film to reach the one million euro mark at the box office in 2016.
She set up The Vidacademy to demystify the video production process and make mobile video simple for everyone.